Another store on the American Family Association's "naughty" list of "Companies against 'Christmas'" is Barnes & Noble.
To recap so far:
- The AFA's War on the War on Christmas (2009)
- Another Year of the AFA's War on the 'War on Christmas'
- Debunking the AFA Naughty & Nice List: Victoria's Secret
- Debunking the AFA's Naughty or Nice List: Limited Brands
- Debunking the AFA's Naughty & Nice List: Hancock Fabrics
Here are a few screenshots from their website, showing that they do use the word 'Christmas' quite a bit: